Subject: Invitation — Worker Health — World Health Assembly Evening Reception: May 22nd
From: "Rose Wood" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 18:18:55 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms H. Laarmann, Head, Public Health Department, Ministry of Social
Affairs,

Please find attached your invitation to IOMSC Worker Health: World Health
Assembly Evening Reception on May 22nd.

Best wishes,

Rose

Rose Wood | International Coordinator
SOM

Supporting occupational health and wellbeing professionals

2 St Andrews Place | London | NW1 4LB  | Tel: 0203 910 4536

We welcome all health professionals interested in occupational health.
Become a member, and receive benefits such as:

*	Monthly e-bulletins, free webinars, a free legal helpline, peer
support & access to regional group meetings
*	The Occupational Medicine journal 9x a year
*	Access to medical appraisals & indemnity insurance for
occupational medicine doctors
*	Free appraisal toolkit & access to professional indemnity
insurance for occupational health nurses
*	Career support, with regular job adverts, an annual careers fair
and CPD opportunities
*	Campaigning and advocacy for occupational health & medicine
*	Money-saving discounts such as 40% off “Art and Occupation” book

Join at  <http://www.som.org.uk/> www.som.org.uk or e-mail
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Follow us on X @SOMNews and LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-of-occupational-medicine>
https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-of-occupational-medicine

Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SocietyOccupationalMedicine/>
https://www.facebook.com/SocietyOccupationalMedicine/

Advertise your job with us at  <http://www.som.org.uk/advertise-oh-jobs/>
www.som.org.uk/advertise-oh-jobs/

CYBER CRIME ALERT - Emails can be scammed. Do not rely on email
notification of bank account details or changes without direct verbal
confirmation from a trusted source. We will not accept responsibility if
you transfer money into an incorrect bank account. If unsure, email
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or call 0203 910 4531 for
clarification.

The Society of Occupational Medicine Charity no 1184142 Company no
11380861